Saturday, March 29, 2008

More Eating Firsts

I was having major trouble with the layout and pictures up and disappearing so I decided to split the Eating Firsts up a little to make it maybe work out somewhat better... -.- Is there some sort of trick to it all? it frustrates me and the preview doesn't even look like what it does when it's posted... I am so annoyed.
This is Laurana's first time eating spaghetti.
Not sure if she liked it much or not, but it
sure got all over her face.
First time eating sloppy joes!
Boy were they sloppy!
Ketchup on my face from my first hamburger.
I ate almost the whole burger! Of course some
hit the floor but most of it was in my mouth
and made it to my tummy!
It was all itty bitty pieces of course.

2 comments:

Steve and Steph said...

what a great little eater! I haven't tried giving Cooper spaghetti yet...but after seeing these pictures, i think that maybe I should!

Meagan said...

I'm surprised her face isn't permanently stained orange! :) I wish Hudson were more adventurous in his eating- lots of times he just looks at a food and decides he won't try it... he doesn't even put it in his mouth! Oh well.