Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Midwife, I Like!

So as I mentioned I had an appointment with my new midwife on Monday. I really like her a lot! Her name is Donna Tash and she is way nice and has a good spirit about her. I am really hoping that I will like the other 2 midwives just as much when I meet them. I'm sure that I will like them just fine ultimately. But so far I am really hoping that Donna will be the one that will deliver my baby.

Oh and she gave me some great news, they are working on opening the Mesa office. It's taking a long time though she says because St. Joe's is very thorough when it comes to opening a new office which they are associated with. But we are all hoping that by my next visit we will be going to the Mesa office instead of the PHX office.

So yeah, I am excited about all of this. This is going to work out the way I want it to after all! ^.^

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I'm excited for you! I hope everything goes well :)

Kimmie said...

Do you have names picked out? Babies are so exciting!!!

Shellee said...

I'm glad that you found someone you like and who is willing to open an office close to you, just to have you as a patient ;)!