My Mom came to visit the end of October...
We decided to make a trip to St. George and
on the way we decided suddenly to go to Zions National Park.
We stopped at the store and got lunchables for a picnic lunch.
The sun was in the poor girls eyes for this pic...
We rode the bus or tram or whatever it's called into
the main canyon "the refrigerator" and at the top
we got out and walked over to a place
where you could go right up to the river.
My Mom holding a sleeping Ashellia
in front of the little waterfall.
It was here that I managed to take a few pictures
that made me feel like a professional photographer.
Unfortunately I only have time to post a couple...
This one was cool, I noticed the trees on the ledge
and the closer trees just framed it perfectly.
This is my favorite.
Emmalyne kept trying to tell me to "Come on."
With her looking back I finally managed
to get the picture I was going for.
I think sometimes it's the unexpected detour that can
result in the most treasured memories.
4 comments:
Those are good pics. That sounds like it was a fun trip.
I love the pictures! Those look like "calendar pictures." We need to go to Zions, Bryce Canyon, and Arches. There are a lot of great places to go that aren't too far away.
so cute!!! You are a good picture taker!
Where are you?!? We haven't heard from you and are starting to get a little worried!
Post a Comment