Hi everyone who might still be watching this blog... I'm sorry it's been so long since I have updated... Still don't have the internet at home. Hoping that things will change around pretty soon.
I have been busy trying to expand my talents. At Christmas I got the supplies and a book to learn to Crochet. I have discovered a hidden talent in doing so. It amazes me how easily it has come to me and it is proving to be a possible avenue to earning some money. The end of this month I will begin teaching a beginners crochet class at Robert's Crafts. I will also be teaching a project class. I am so excited! I am working on an invantory of crochet projects to sell. Some examples of purses I have made are below.
I have been busy trying to expand my talents. At Christmas I got the supplies and a book to learn to Crochet. I have discovered a hidden talent in doing so. It amazes me how easily it has come to me and it is proving to be a possible avenue to earning some money. The end of this month I will begin teaching a beginners crochet class at Robert's Crafts. I will also be teaching a project class. I am so excited! I am working on an invantory of crochet projects to sell. Some examples of purses I have made are below.

I made this one above for my sister in law in February for her birthday.
(Yes, that is only about 2 months since I started learning).
This is one of my Fun Fur purses, my own personal style. I am really enjoying coming up with new things. In the last week I have even begun making business card holders using smaller chrochet thread. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of that one with me at the moment. I have made hats for my girls and little purses for them too it's so much fun!I have also been working on designing my own journals. I am going to make and sell personalized journals. All I need is a picture, the colors you would like, and a name or what you would like it to say or I can come up with something based on the picture. I'm afraid I haven't taken good pictures of this project yet... I'll post those soon as I can.
Now for an update on my girls.
Now for an update on my girls.
Emmalyne is 3 years old now. Bright and curious as ever. She is talking more and more saying some of the cutest things. She loves "Brocky" aka broccoli. Always asking "What you doing?" She also says "mon" for come on. Sure now that I am trying to remember them all I can't... go figure... She loves to play outside, its nice having a lawn and a sandbox for her to play in. She loves our little kiddie pool always wanting to go swimming. I wish we could take them all to a big pool somewhere...
Laurana is 2 years old. She Loves going to nursery from the very first week she walked right in with no hesitation. For awhile there she was always "Stuck!" even when she wasn't really stuck where she was... it was just her thing to say... Now she has moved on mostly to "Ow, hurts" and "Hot" She Loves "Door," as she calls Dora the explorer. (I have recently noticed that she seems to be afraid of rain and even just wind sometimes... If anyone has any hints on helping her get over this I'd really appreciate it).
Ashellia just had her first birthday on the 4th of July. It was like she already thought the fireworks were for her birthday... She was so exited when they were going off. I'm glad we were far enough away from them that they weren't too loud for her. She is speed crawling, standing independantly, and coasting some too. She likes to sing when she hears others sing, and sometimes when she doesn't. She has had quite the first year... She has been a very healthy preemie and I am very greatful to the Lord for that. In Janurary she did get R.S.V. along with her sisters but it was not as bad as it could have been. She only had to be suctioned out about once a day and have breathing treatments, no hospitalization. She has no teeth cut through yet... although they have been trying... She has grown beautifully, at one year, while still on the smaller side percentile wise, she is about the same weight Emmalyne was at a year.
This pic is a little on the older side but it gives you an idea of them now. Wish I had more up to date pictures with me (at the Library).
Mark went to school to get his C.D.L. and is currently looking for a Truck Driving job. Unfortunately they all seem to want him to have a year's experience. How is he supposed to get that without someone giving him a chance? Please keep him in your prayers that he will be able to find work soon.
Thanks to you who still check this sometimes. I'll try and come on more. And thanks to Shellee for the message wondering where I was. I was trying to get on to update this the last time I was up at my parent's but for some reason all google pages wouldn't load... it was lame... Hope you all enjoyed the update.
2 comments:
Did you honestly think that we would forget you?!?
I'm glad to see that everyone is doind well and your girls are getting so big! We'll keep you husband in mind if we hear anything. He should check with the Post Office, FedEx or UPS to see if they have anything available.
I love the purses, you totally need to put those on Etsy to sell! I think they are adorable.
Yeah for the update!!! I have been wondering about you guys...I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Keep us up to date with your cute little family!
Post a Comment