Ashellia turned 1 on the 4th of July.
Here are some shots of her birthday part of
the 4th of July bash at my sister's house.
Here are some shots of her birthday part of
the 4th of July bash at my sister's house.
Am I chocolatey enough?
Uncle Devan and her cousin Ashley
didn't seem to think so so they
added a lot of what is on her face.
Uncle Devan and her cousin Ashley
didn't seem to think so so they
added a lot of what is on her face.
My Mommy!
This doll was something we knew she would love.
2 comments:
I love the Chocolate Cake mess! Everyone year old HAS to do it! It's tradition!
I love baby-dolls... and there is nothing cuter than a babydoll holding a baby-doll.
Hi Esther! Your girls are so cute! I can't believe your baby is one! I hope you guys are doing great! I was just thinking of you and wanted to say hi! (:
Post a Comment