Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I had finally talked with my midwife and she was very understanding about how I was feeling and I asked her if she new of any other midwives in the area and she suggested ones at St. Joe's. One of them whom she had formerly worked with. I chose to call this clinic there is 3 midwives that all deliver working there. In fact I discovered that it was the same one that I had almost gone to in the first place because I had asked someone from church about one that they had used. So I decided to go to this place since 2 of the 3 have been mentioned to me by name prior to choosing them. My first appointment is on the 31st, I guess we'll see how it goes... Only problem that I can see right off is the fact that it's a 20 min drive to the office just for appointments. But if there is traffic then it's 40 min... So needless to say... I have a nagging thought in the back of my mind saying "Should I just go to a doctor that is closer?" I just don't know... I think I will stick with how I have it now but that question keeps nagging... Maybe it will subside when I go to my appointment on Monday. My appt is early... I think in the future I will request midday so that I don't have to play the will there be traffic game.

2 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

hi I found yoU!!!!

Hoffman Heaven said...

You found me but I can't seem to find you... your profile is blocked...